IFCA-SUM Bible College & Theological Seminary
Our mission is to equip individuals whom God has called into His service and equips leaders to be instruments of blessing in their churches and communities.
With our accrediting partner, SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary, we offer an affordable theological education combining academic instruction with practical hands-on ministry and personal mentorship.
Statement of Faith
Statement of Faith
- We believe and accept the entire Bible as the infallible word of God, inspired by the Holy Ghost; the only and perfect order of our faith and manner of living; to which nothing can be added or taken away, which is the power of God unto salvation to believers. 2 Peter 1:21, II Timothy 3:16, Romans 1:16
- We believe there is only one living and true God, eternal, with unlimited power, Creator of all things and in one God are three distinct persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Ephesians 4:6, Matthew 28:19, I John 5:7.
- We believe that the Son of God is the Word, made flesh, who assumed the human body through the Virgin Mary and so is true God and true man, two natures in one person, the divine and human; therefore is the only Savior, who in reality suffered death, not only for the primitive transgressions, but also for the actual sins of man. John 1:14, Luke 1:27-35, I Peter 3:18
- We believe in the existence of a personal devil, who, with all evil spirits, will be eternally punished in the Lake of Fire. Matthew 25:41
- We believe that regeneration or the new birth is received only through faith in Christ Jesus; who was delivered up for our trespasses and was raised for our justification. They who are in Christ Jesus (cleansed through His blood) are new creatures and have Him for wisdom and righteousness and sanctification and redemption. Romans 3:24, 25, II Corinthians 5:17, I Corinthians 1:30
- We believe in water baptism by single immersion, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit according to Christ’s commission. Matthew 28:18, 19.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Ghost as an experience received subsequent to salvation, with the sign of speaking in tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance. Acts 2:4, 10:45-47, 19:6
- We believe in the Lord's Supper, when Christ, then, having taken bread, “He gave thanks and brake it and gave unto them saying, “This is my body which is given for you; this do in remembrance of Me.” Likewise, also the cup after supper saying, “This cup is the new testament in My blood, which is shed for you.” Luke 22:19, 20, I Corinthians 11:24, 25
- We believe it is necessary to abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled and from fornication as decreed by the Holy Spirit in the General Assembly held in Jerusalem according to Acts 15:28, 29, 16:4, 21:25
- We believe that Jesus Christ, Himself, bore all our infirmities and therefore we obey the following commandment: “Is any sick among you?” Let him call for the elders of the church and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord and the prayer of faith shall save the sick and the Lord shall raise him up and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.” James 5:14, Matthew 8:17
- We believe that the Lord, Himself (before the millennium) “shall descend from heaven with a great shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trump of God and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.” I Thessalonians 4:16, 17, Revelations 20:6
- We believe there shall be a bodily resurrection of all dead, just and unjust. "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into life eternal." Matthew 25:46
- We believe in the institution of marriage as designed by God the Creator, to be a lifelong union between one man and one woman, and that God hates divorce. Genesis 2:18, 20-24; I Corinthians 5:1; Hebrews 13:4; Malachi 2:14-16; Matthew 19:1-6